Tuesday, September 6, 2011

LATE POST :(




Happy Bithday to my cute little BABY WOON! Bailey Woon
Sorry cause late to write this pretty post to you. XD
Don't touch till cry after saw this post arrrrrrr :P
Okay, is time to start my speech now ...

Hey smurf ♥
Hahahahaha, Happy ENDING Birthday again! XD
Baby baby want you want you girl , oh oh oh oh yeah~ BEAST Because Of You.
I gonna to say some stpid idiot smurf things right now, READY? :P

;Ehem' ...Bailey?
You know what. I notice you for long time ago
Already got 2years more I think ...
Erm, yeah you know that right
I really love you, I can't just leave without you
We meet each other, we know each other in this tiny little world
WOAH! Is it a fate or what?
You will make me more sad when I was happy
You will make me more sad when I wasn't happy too
'THANKS' alot? xD

You will comfort me when everything goes wrong
You will accompany me when I'm alone
You will make me feel right when I'm thinking negative
You will make it right when I make it wrong
You will care me when I'm with you
You will always for my sake when I bicker with you
You will always tell me should be careful when I have a boyfriend
ALL IN ALL, you're the best friend that I never had

Seriously, I really felt so god damn sorry to you
It because ...Yeah, you know it right ...?
Nothing special, nothing perfect, nothing surprise, nothing funny, nothing touching, nothing...
Argh, SORRY DUDE! ><
You can hate me if you like? I doesn't care ...I think? T____T
Sorry for late celebrate your birthday
Sorry for just a normal celebration
Sorry for EVERYTHING! :(

Although this post wasn't that long
But this is my TRUE FEELINGS to you, hope you can understand what I trying to convey :)

; YOU also my best friend that I never had in this world :)


HEY ANW BEAUTY,
Hope our friendship will never separate ♥


















Hey guys, you know what?
That kind of feelings come to me AGIAN
Why I can't just avoid it?
TRULY FALL IN LOVE WITH IT? #shitz


He just fine for me ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment