Wednesday, September 14, 2011

wulala ♥



wulala ♥
Hey honey, you know what?
I using your name to searching this photo: Memories Last Forever :) lol


LOL, already promise myself that no love before PMR
but what happen now?
I'm in the relationship with this clumsy baby name CALVIN TAN.
*lalala whatever lalala its doesn't matter lalala oh well?
who call he's amazing? he's cute? he's everything? :P


Make a good choice and you will have a nice started and a beautiful touching ending ♥
He told me: Things changing. Like from a dead tree to a beautiful rose.
Like what you have done to me, turning me from a normal boy to a special one :)
LOL, from start till the end you're always my special one
and I will cherish it as well, it because you're different for me and everything
You're the the only one I love with baby
Seriously, need you by my side :)






















You're the one who make me laugh every single night
You're the one who make me wanna to cherish it the most
You're the one who I want a long hug with you
You're the one I need it the most when I'm happy, sad or feel bored
And you're the one who I want to spend it in my lifetime



I LOVE YOU, BABY ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment