Saturday, September 24, 2011

Hello, my love :)




Hey baby
Happy 16th Birthday :)
I felt so sorry it because I'm not the first one who wish you
But I will be the last one who wishing you :P

When we first met
I had no idea you would be so important to me.
You know what?
I will re-read our conversation a million times
because its made me smile :)
because everything you do and words you say
you know that it all takes my breath away ♥
And I don't trust easily
So when I tell you that 'I trust you'
please don't make me regret it :)

I didn't feel regret from beginning till now
This is the fact.
I'm glad to had known you
I smile and laugh every single day
I thinking of you every single day
I need you by my side every single day
I wish that you were here every single day ♥


Hugs were invented to let people know you love them without having to say anything.
And I love to hug and be hug
I need a cuddler and are you willing to be my cuddler? :P


You can make me smile
You can make me laugh
You can make me happy
You can make me believe
You can make me serious
You can make me feel like a amazing girl in this world ♥





















You make me feel so special :)
I like being with you a lot and its worth.

Can you do me a favor? STAY ♥

Yeah, I'm a GIRL but I'm of those girls who act like a GUY SOMETIMES :)




1 comment: