Tuesday, October 11, 2011

He's BACK :)




Stay with me, baby stay with me
Tonight don't leave me alone ♥

He's back :)
That's the reason why I should happy but why still feel a little bit sad?
Not really understand about myself seriously
I know I shouldn't being emo for today but I just can't control myself
Is it feelings between us seems to alienate a lot? Yeah, I know I think to much
Slap me please? -..-
LOL, you guys can ignore me and this post..
Yeah, I need to be happy.. NO is MUST TO BE HAPPY FOR IT :)

Hey baby, welcome back to Malaysia ♥
You know what? Today is a god damn good day to me
It because I already over my PMR and you already came back from New Zealand and it's my parents Wedding Anniversary Day :)
I miss you damn much and I admit it I think a lot of bullshit things this couple days
I know my friends is kidding with me but I will take it serious sometime
Sometime I'm hurt in some bullshit from friends
They just don't know, don't forget I'm a professional actress :)

Sometime I just tired about waiting and doing nothing
I know I shouldn't write these kind of stupid things today
but I just wanna to write my feelings in my blog
That's my only way to vent..

I will try to control myself
and you can ignore my stupid god damn feelings, just don't care about it
I'm fine, the word guys love to hear :)




















I miss you not just today..

I need to be cuddle :)

. . . sorry ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment