Wednesday, October 12, 2011

More busy after PMR :)


Tomorrow still need to go to school for returning all the text books..#gosh
But after tomorrow is Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. NO SCHOOL FOR ME
After Monday, I will consider about wanna to go for school a not :P

Arranging the days going out with my stupid baby, ANW and other friends
Feel like wanna to meet my primary school friends :)
My freedom finally started, all I need to do in this 3 month holidays is:
'Buy clothes, buy shoes, buy bags, buy books, buy everything and singK :)
Gosh gosh gosh, I just can't wait about it ♥

After the PMR, need to hurry something too #shit, I will so busy for it
Need to do 2 important things on this few day, but need to take some time to done it too
HURRY HURRY HURRY!! ALICE, I know you can done it! ><
Shit, forgotten to buy the materials T_T
Hope they will surprise for it after I give them :)






















I smile because of you calvin ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment