Thursday, October 13, 2011

YOU'RE SPECIAL :)


Happy first month baby ♥
Seriously, I always thought that we already together for 1 or 2 years
I know you guys will say: You think too much jor la, Alice
LOL, but it because I love him so I will think about that.. haha

I Love You baby :) xx
I know my mind still so childish, I know I'm so ugly and I know that I'm not really suit you
but did you willing to be with me after you know everything about me?
I love just the way you are :)
I need you by my side seriously..

Sometime I feel you are too stupid, haha
It because you will daydreaming with me, you will say sorry to me no matter that isn't your fault
You are a normal boy but you can make me feel so special
You will keep telling me your muscle was so pain after playing sport
You will play with the kids with the stupid idiot big smile which will make my heartbeat jump so fast and like to tease people who make fun of you..haha

Stupid bi, will you accepted me after you knowing my everything?
Will you hate me after I do these all kind of stupid thing?
Will you more in love with me after I already crazy fall in love with you?
Will you be my forever?
I know we can't see our future now but I had a premonition the you are my future
Hope this premonition will come true :)


















Forever & Always baby ♥ :)












No comments:

Post a Comment