Saturday, October 15, 2011

HMM..


Seriously, I just can hope right now..
sorry, I just said I hate you but I just 'said' it, it's no real
I just wanna to say sorry to you
I'm sorry, sorry for everything
I know I'm too free for writing all these bullshit thing in here
But I just scare to tell you this kind of things and I don't know how to express my feelings
I'm sorry, I'm really really sorry
That's all I can say and do now ...

Oh yeah, next Sunday 1utama with them
And maybe next week or next next week overnight at Natasha's house :P
My dear Bailey and Joanne, can you just out next Sunday?lol haha
Feeling don't wanna to stay at home, it because when I'm alone at house, I will think too much about the stupidest things
I try to avoid it, but just can't without my friends :)heehee

My best friends and HIM are important to me so don't come and mess with me slut
I swear you will lose - -

I FEEL SO SCARE NOW..
REALLY SCARE.. .. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment