Tuesday, November 29, 2011

GOD PLEASE ..



My wishes while 11:11 everyday - God, please keep him safe.. MORE SAFE! :(

He's 16years old now, looks mature merely the brain still so childish
He's sporty and talkative, can't stay quiet for a moment
He love to tease people, this is his expertise
But I'm admit that he's so cute sometimes.. I mean every time haha
Merely he's stupid enough to hurt himself - -
I hate him it because he doesn't care enough himself too
Argh... but I love him the most lol..

Seriously, when I saw the photo that your leg get injured
I feel like wanna to slap right to your FACE calvin - -
Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid !!

To be honest, I dreamt of him every single night with different dreams
yeah that's impossible but that's the truth :)
I hate when I ready to remember it back and try to tell him about my dreams
I fucking forgotten what's that - - ishh
But the most awful dreams is that zombies dreams
He died on it, WTH?!
And I was like I don't wanna he died in front of me and I need to use the gun to shoot right through his head it because he's a zombie.. and of cause scared he will bite me - -
But do you think I will shoot him? Shoot the one I love the most? Shot the one I care the most?
Nahh, just ignore that haha

Anyway, I love you baby ♥ xx




















Never let one bad chapter in the book of life mess up the whole story.

No comments:

Post a Comment