Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Next Life :)



Happy 3months baby ♥
OMG, I love my mustache xD
Hmm sorry for the late post. I'M SO SORRY! :(
Today is Hug's Valentine Day! I really wanna to hug you but can't /.\

Hmm seriously I really excited for next year, my birthday and the concert :P
And I ♥ this year Christmas, feel so excited without any reason
I want you to know something, but I'm not sure how to tell you
So I will let the first three words of this sentence tell you for me :))

You cares me..
Yeah yesterday I felt that you really care about me haha
Thanks for everything hun, you're awesome too :D
And yeah.. sorry that there has been times where I keep crying and I will stay strong enough
But seriously I just cry for nothing -..-
Sometimes I wish I could just fast forward time just to see if in the end its all worth it :)

There's so much memories that's so stupid and awkward for me
And feel like killing you sometimes /.\hahaha
Hmm and yeah.. we difficult to contact each other but we're more conjugal love than others :)heehee
Life isn't easy, but with you by my side everything is much easier and better ♥

Yeah same shit bro, I love you
I don't care about your past, all I want to know is if there's a place for me in your future :)blek





You make me speechless again and again :P
psst, And play video games together sometime yeah xD

No comments:

Post a Comment