Thursday, December 29, 2011

END 2011 :$



Well yeah this is the last post of the year 2011 for me and I try to write something in my blog but I don't know want to write about what now, no inspiration == Hmm yeah reopen school is exactly in few more day and I can't wait about it :) I miss my friends so much and the school uniform and I really miss to be a student again. Yeah I know you guys will think that I'm insane but you know what, you will be regret after leave the school :P haha. AND YEAH! I wish that I can go into a class that I wish for, Graphic Design.. I think I'm right, right? lol haha



Hey, today Friday (30 Dec 2011). He's leaving to Beijing till next year of 6 Jan 2012. After that 15 Jan 2012 is my 16th BIRTHDAY! coooool~ ★.★ haha and and and after that 30 Jan 2012 he's leaving again but not really..coming back in time - to New Zealand :) It's ok for me and him and we can have a chance to try long distance love(?) I think.. lame haha :P Seriously we both are strong enough and trust each other enough but sometimes we will feel insecure too but after that we will be feel secure again :) Maybe is our conversation help us to prove it? haha No lies in our relationship. NEVER EVER :)
*In this 2months of holidays, I'm seriously in love in a cartoon called 'Barbie' haha yeah it's ridiculous =-=



Honey, I'm always in your heart and ready to love you and to be loved by :) And yeah, as my friend said: 'You're already in my future :)'. Baby, don't try to overthinking again and stop blaming yourself. I love the real Calvin that always so cute and funny. And I love your smile babe, it's cute :) I love you when you say 'mhmmm' and 'hmph', it's just fucking cute!!! HAHAHAHA! I know you hate me when I say you're cute huh but you're just cute :P Anyway I love the way you are babe :)xx
Ohya, I already please God to keep you safe. MORE SAFE! takecare. xx ♥


Dear God, I wanna take a minute, not to ask for anything from you. But simply to say Thank You for all I have :) Thanks you.


No comments:

Post a Comment