Tuesday, January 31, 2012

YOU FOUND ME :)



DISTANCE? Nah I know you will come back soon right? In April I think :) But don't April Fool me please == And ofcause I miss you so much bro :) And yeah my tears came out yesterday night when the FM broadcast the song 'California King Bed' and 'A Thousand Years'.. Yeah you know right? Sometimes, it's not the song that makes you emotional, it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it :) So yeah, those song did make me cry my heart out..


Distance is just a space in between, it's only as far apart as our hearts will let it :) Sometimes imagination will take me everywhere I want.. Every night before I go to sleep I think about you, us and how much I love you ♥ Do not give up, the beginning is always the hardest right? Love is about TRUST! A relationship without trust is the relationship without love :) Just so you know the little things you do mean a lot to me.. TO ME, you are already perfect :) Maybe this love is difficult, but it's real.. no one can mess with it :P



You and Me won't be unhappy :) Trust me I won't find another before you dumped me haha yeah right I can't imagine life without you. I feel you in my bones :) Don't listen to the world, they say we're never gonna make it.. Trust me things will get better than we thought :) Hmm yeah I miss you so damn much and DON'T EVER BEND DOWN TO TAKE THE SOUP! XD Seriously I don't want you turn to be GAY, if you do then I will turn to be LESBIAN :) TEEHEE lol


Sometime you can hate everything around you :) ..



No comments:

Post a Comment