Monday, February 6, 2012

ACT nothing.

You know what? I just can smile when my friends are around and YOU are here for me :) When I'm alone I just so emotional and so confused.. Sometimes I will think that I'm so useless and why I came to this world. I know it's so non-sense but yeah, it's so ridiculous == I'm so sorry to you too, not about what just sorry that I always can't find time for you, maybe the time are not really right for we both sometimes, hard to accommodate it /.\ You slept I'm awaken, you busy I'm free, there night here afternoon == and the freaky phone line are so god damn bad :( can't hear clearly and nicely .. and I don't wanna you to stay in the phone so long with me it because I know it's very expensive, so I just pretend that I don't care that :) seriously I really want to talk with you but i know it's hard. Hope can skype soon :( .. I JUST PRETEND TO BE HAPPY :)


I always smile like a dumbass when you're around me and when you come and find me :) You can make my day even I just stare at you and smile :) I really miss those moment.. I know you will be come back soon right? haha :) I really can't wait that moment when you secretly appear in front of me lol :P I swear I will cry like hell! xD TEEHEE. Hmm Calvin my love, can you stop saying that I will be fall in love with someone else? Trust me I won't and never ever will.. My heart is already belong to you and I just wait you to throw it back to me when I'm useless to you :) lol hahahah I know you won't right? xD I know we both are meant to be :)


I miss you, I miss your stupid face and I miss those moment, I miss everything about you.. I really miss those hug and kisses.. APRIL SOON PLEASE..! :( I really jealous your room mate that can always see you and talk with you and can same room WITH YOU! But luckily he is a boy :P TEEHEE. ... I know sometimes words aren't enough to make someone feel that you care for them, it needs a little actions to convince them that you really care. But all this thing I do and word I say is really meant to me, not just you.. I really care about you all the time. My tears still came out while I reading our old text and somethings that really mean to me :) .. and yeah I will try my best in SPM and hardworking from now on :) but seriously.. 9A's is a bit hard for me ==..


I always secretly hug you all the time but you just didn't realize it :) in every single night I will exactly do the same.. please don't leave me, I said I feel you in my bones, if you do leave me I have no bones after all..lol You know everything about me better than my parents know me. You are my world.. you're perfect for me even thought you're not in others. I love the way you are, be yourself and don't simply change it. Trust me, you are better than you thought :) I love you ♥xx



Relationships are not only about finding a right person, it's being a right person too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment