Tuesday, May 8, 2012

MY 16th LOVE STORY.

My real love story?  I created it.
Don't think too much, it's simple :)
And baby this is where our story start ♥



2 JUNE 2011
I still remember that night. It's me and my ex 5th months :) At the same time, me and Natasha were overnight at Bailey's house on that day. I'm the last one who going to bed and ready to off my lappie but then I received a message it's from him, my ex at 12am. I remember that I cried so hard so tired and I felt my heart broke.. It's my first time cried for him and it's mine last time too. But seriously, I really felt damn unfair and resentment him, after that my hatred is going great then before that I had. Yeah, I hated him before started our 2th months. Weired right? But sorry, honesty. Make sure who is the fucker I need to blame :)




4 SEPTEMBER 2011
"Hey, I'm Calvin. Nice to meet you *handshake*. Well don't mind me if I say this but you look amazing in your photos :)" ... and my new life is begun like this different way. His my best friend Natasha's childhood that study at Elc International School and stay at Bukit Rahman Putra , Sungai Buloh.. It because of that his chinese pronunciation is kinda weird in our first phone call and kinda cute too. First impression? He's mind is kinda simple, merely so he's kinda very easily deceived too. This show that he's not very good at lying? He not really know how to express his feelings? Not really likely to talking back? Loyal to his loved one? Love to blame himself sometimes? still ... he is the one who make me believe in love again after all the heartbroken. He is the one who make me feel love again after all the hurting. He is the one who awaken me from the nightmare. He is the only one who make me feel so comfortable with. He is the one who make my world so colourful and wonderful :)




8 SEPTEMBER 2011
I don't know. I just know how to smile every single day after I thinking of him. I don't know. He make me feel so right. And I knew that I was falling in love in him. Finally I fall in love in him and forgotten another fucker. Always have a brilliant smile in my face even I was having the class. Maybe others will think that I'm so weird but I just can't control myself to stopped thinking of him. He will always cross my mind while I'm tried to focused a things.He make me feel so special and of cause he's my special too! The most special person in the world! ..can you make my smile brilliant like this photo forever? :)




13 SEPTEMBER 2011
Alice How is in the relationship with Calvin Tan.
I keep smiling every day, every second, started on this day on this month on this year. I keep sharing my happy memories to my dearest friends and my friends glad that my laughter is came back too. I damn expect his phone call every single night. But then I scared one day I will falling apart again if I give my all heart and real feeling to him, after all I'm just 16 now right? ...I'm wrong, I knew that he wasn't that kind of guy :) I trusted him so much! I knew he won't betray me anyway ..He make me feel right, he is the one for me :)




15 OCTOBER 2011
I still remember this stupid day. How stupid he was. He went to wrong place to meet me and I just can speechless to him. He went to the place where we needed to date on another week but not on that day. All my friends said he was a dumb dumb after all knew it and my respond is just a speechless to him. Yeah it was so pity but then I thought he's so cute btw. I know I'm such a fool anyway haha but for me, it's a funny memories that we had. It's our memories :)



25 OCTOBER 2011
A lot of people asked me: "Why you wear so simple when you went out to meet your boyfriend?" One simple t-shirt, short pant, slipper ..why? Simple. It because he already know my everything and why I still need to make-up so damn much when I'm in front of him and it's just a simple date between me and him. He know my silence and he's already my world. It doesn't need to pretend anything in your 'world' right? I feel so comfortable while I'm with him. I am who I am, no need to pretend anything, really. Make-up in front of him? When it is in needed.




27 OCTOBER 2011
Paranormal Activity movie's day. Everybody know that I scared of ghost's stuff but then this guy is much more. This day meant to me a lot. He's childish than anyone. He's playful than anyone. He's talkative than anyone. He's friendly than anyone. But SOMETIMES he's damn silence than anyone. He feel lonely than anyone. He's fierce than anyone. But he can treat you well than anyone. He can be the best-est friend ever to everyone :) 



29 OCTOBER 2011
Happy Halloween :)
Still haven understand much each other but I know I really love him. He sweating the whole day. Play, run, dance.. so damn sweaty. But you know what? I love watching him fooling around, look so stupid haha. I really don't know need to write what now... I just know that I love him so much without any reason :)



11 DECEMBER 2011
MUSTACHE! ♥
A sleepless night. I still remember that he midnight phone called me and he was drunk. He's so crazy when he was drunk. Damn, I laughed and laughed and laughed when he speak to me through the phone. But then after he serious with me, I cried and cried and cried. Don't know why, maybe he touched my heart? :) He's so awesome for me. And after that, I knew that I needed him!



24 DECEMBER 2011
Merry Christmas!
My Christmas celebrated at Desa Park City :) I love my Christmas so much this year. Don;t know why, I feel so happy and comforted when I'm be with him. I feel so free and comfortable too. He know my silence and he know the damn reason. To be honest, I'm not interest in seeing my boyfriend's message but then I TER-NAMPAK it. I didn't ask anything and what to him. I just being silence and pretend that I'm fine and nothing in front of him. But then he knew that I'm act so different and so stiff that day. But after that he automatically told me all the truth and cleared all my insecure away. And I know that he is better than anyone :)



29 JANUARY 2012
The best-est and the last-est memory EVER and it was the last second day before he leave. He gave me a lot a lot a lot of happy memories to me. And I'm glad to :) I won't regret anything and everything. He trusted me and I trusted him so much too. After that day, I knew that we both is meant to be. Nothing will defeat us. I love you ♥


30 JANUARY 2012
Our last hug. Our last kiss. Our one last touch. I pretend so much on that day it because I need to control my feelings and my tears in front of him, and my brain told me that I CAN'T CRY NOW! When he told his friends that he need some time to tell me something and my tears is unconsciously came out. My heart is so disobedient and grieved. I tried to control it and I really do it. And then the god damn serious moment was started. After I went into my friend's car and after she drove away, my tears don't care anything and dropped like a fool. I cry silently. I can't see anything clearly and think clearly. I just know CRY this word. I feel so sad, so god damn unhappy ..



25 APRIL 2012
We broke up. You said sorry to me and comforted me don't cry but I pretend that I'm fine and I tried to smile and told you that I really never mind. It because I knew it will happen and it's really happened. I'm fine and I trusted you. My friends said you fall in love with other girls, but I trusted you and I knew that you won't cheated on me and betray me.. right? So.. I'm SINGLE now :)
I really hate his bullshit reason but I accepted his everything no matter what.



AND NOW, I felt very desperate to boys. I won't in the relationship with any guys anymore for now. Please give me some times, my heart need some times to recover up itself. I wanna to ambiguous with a guys now. I tried to be a playgirl sometimes, but I really can't. Maybe I'm not the professional about it. I'm the one who easily to fall in love with someone and the one who easily to falling apart with something too. My lovely friends out there, please forgive me when I'm become a playgirl. I'm very sorry, but my heart really so tired of love. I give too much and I love too much and I forget who am I now. I'm confusing about everything now.
I really don't know which way I need to go now. I don't know my heart. I don't even know myself  now.. I can't make any decision!! Fuck myself.








And I falling in love with the same person at the same time again.
I scared of everything. I can't even face it.
I'm such a BITCH! I'm so FUCK UP!
FUCK YOU ALICE!!! ..







Once again,
IMMA SINGLE BITCH NOW.






1 comment:

  1. Alice, I recommend you go to this blog and learn from it http://iambboywhyandpopperwhy.blogspot.com/ cuz I think it might be useful for you. If u need anymore help, i can help you.

    ReplyDelete