Thursday, December 13, 2012

exhausted.



2012' exhausted.
everything is just that exhausted. I'm trying to let every shit go and I'm almost there for it. those foolish thing please don't freaky come for me again, I'm really tiring for it. just try to stay away from me. friends - friends, that much, that's all, no more. no more those repetition of history, honesty I hate it. I love this kind of life now, no bother no annoyed no sorrow no drama no worried, just happy and freedom. bad times make me appreciate the good times, real appreciate. I don't owe anyone any explanations for why I do the shit I do, don't ask me why again and don't try to change me cause you can't. I'm a bad girl anyway, like a girl gone wild. I'm sorry that I did those stupid thing for you and said those "i love you" "i miss you" to you, I know I shouldn't do that, I'm so sorry. try to erase it, forget it. send some message to me sometimes, so I can ignore you like you always ignored me. when everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am. everyone deserves a second chance but not for the same mistake. hate falling apart.


november / december.
nothing exciting over. two months holidays prefer to stay at home or going out with family more than hanging out with friends, and that's why my parents let me buy so many thing and won't keep nagging me. a nice month too, make me change a lot. became more mature and will think properly for my own good, never did something regret again. got a camera for this year (Nikon D3200) and will change new phone for next year. reopen school soon, it's unacceptable but still need to. time flies, I'm a examinee for SPM next year, Form 5 and imma january baby. 15 january 2013 - 17 years old. the month for me that can straight take driving license but unfortunately I think my mom won't let me cause she know I will keep going out non-stop ...fine, just let it be. I'm cool. lol


2013' 
please be awesome. I know I should focus on study right now, I know and I will so don't get worry. 15 january, it's my birthday and I want it to be more special and memorable for it when I'm still in sweet 17. hope everything is fine. I'm the one who always so exciting for knowing my future. what am I gonna do after I graduate, what I'm gonna be? yeah a lot of question haha. but just let everything be and it's gonna be alright right? I believe myself. and please please please please, please keep in touch after graduate my friends. I will miss you guys so bad anyway. remember come back to school and meet each other after 10 years. I will bring my kids along too. funny. yesterday today tomorrow next life , it's gonna be so much different.



single : 232 days

No comments:

Post a Comment